Please contact Rita Karpel if you want to participate in this deal. 832-459-7335.
Some of the Ticker Tape Members invested in Impossible Foods before its IPO. We’ve already completed our first and second investments.
Impossible Foods is growing like wildfire. The company set a goal of increasing its grocery store footprint by 50x in 2020. They’ve already increased it by 70x so far this year — with two months to go!
Just announced expansion into Asia!
Impossible Foods is in Burger King, White Castle, Del Frisco’s, Giordano’s, Hard Rock Cafe, Hopdaddy, Qdoba, Little Caesar’s, Red Robin, Studio Movie Grill, Cheesecake Factory, Top Golf, Wahlburgers, Starbucks, Albertson’s, Safeway, Kroger, Wegmans… and now Wal Mart.
Here are some links to articles about the company…
- Beyond Meat Downgraded because of Impossible Foods rapid gains
- Impossible Foods makes big push in Canada
- New Plant-based meat company, Laird Superfood, skyrockets in IPO.
- Plant-based foods are more healthy than beef or pork.
- IF is expanding its retail presence by 50x in 2020
- How realistic is IF’s plan to eliminate beef by 2035?
- Impossible Foods Website
What we get excited about is the global expansion opportunities. Impossible is making a big push in Canada. Beyond Meat is now expanding in China. Impossible will be right behind them. Muslims of the world have never had breakfast sausage. Now they can. A billion people in India and surrounding countries have never had a cheeseburger. Now they can. Vegetarians have never had a good substitute for chili, meatballs, sausage, burgers, or tacos. Now they do.